I’m In Love

guilty party: Ashraf on 12/01/2008

No joke folks, I really am. Okay, I’m pretty sure this will come as no surprise to anyone who knows me. Admit ably it did take me a while to admit this. The truth is I’ve always been in love since the first time I laid eyes on her last year. Sure a few people got suspicious but I denied it in my best poker face to hide how I truly felt. I kept telling myself it would never “happen”.

Flash back to 2008. I have almost forgotten all about her during the completely drawn out school holidays. It was then that I saw her again. She has changed a bit here and there but those minute changes have almost shined a proverbial beacon of light upon her and I quickly realized again why I fell for her in the first place. Determined I made a personal vow to get to know her better this time round. Sure enough it worked. Little by little I was getting to know her better.

Then trial exams came. Busy with a rigorous schedule packed with studying, I have unintentionally completely forgotten about her. 3 months past and it could be said that we almost lost contact. I admit I didn’t take it too lightly.

Then one day while I was mall hopping, I bumped into her. Long story short, we are now together.








Oh, how rude of me here’s a picture of her for all of you:


Her name's Mary Alice

6 Verbal Bashing/s:

Comment by dayanaazhar:) on December 2, 2008 at 11:28 PM

wow, ur girl is pretty. I mean really pretty....wish I had a boy like tht...

geesh

 
Comment by Anonymous on December 3, 2008 at 7:22 PM

Bawwww I wish I had a boyfriend as special like that <3

Dude, I love your way of writing <3

 
Comment by Ashraf on December 4, 2008 at 11:51 AM

Thanks Elise. I wrote this entry as a double entendre so there a couple of ways to look at it.

 
Comment by Anonymous on December 4, 2008 at 4:32 PM

Oooh yes <3

BTW.

Mall 'hopping'?

*lol*

guess you really ARE loves truck with Mary Alice sampai silap eja 8D

 
Comment by Chris Anakapai on December 5, 2008 at 11:11 AM

aiseh...
u almost got me...i almost ingat d gossips during the time i taught u guys..hahaha

 
Comment by Ashraf on December 5, 2008 at 11:35 AM

Elise- Hmmm... I really should start and spell check but then again most of my post are spur of the moment type deals. I get an idea draw up a rough post and then fix it up and "terus" post in here. That's why the ideas are a little unrefined and I have tonnes of spelling errors.

Ms. Christina- Yeah I know. It's my tongue-and-cheek way of making fun of how ridicoulous the situation was. Actually cancel that: IS (its still happening).